Troll Blocks Beta Troll Blocks Beta

I HATE THIS GAME.
Can't wait for more... >_> Keep making it!

Recess Rumble Recess Rumble

A fun little time waster game! It would be cool if you expanded on the game, a few different combos, a few more characters (think like the game Rival Schools) but I really enjoyed this!

Zenas responds:

Thank you though I do not plan on expanding on this game because I made in 2007 and I don't want to edit it.

Kid Blaster Deluxe: SHE Kid Blaster Deluxe: SHE

Pretty damn wrong, but I led the music

Game Tutorials: Platform Game Tutorials: Platform

Some interesting and useful stuff in here.

Especially the gravity code. And I like how you go to the effort of explaining the code, too. Well done.

! Fishy ! ! Fishy !

The the bloke below...

Well, it WAS uploaded in 2003. We can all see that, so there's no need to comment on that, you spastic.

But to the game! I've played it a fair few times in the past and I really enjoy it. Much better than the Poor Man's ! Fishy !, Ghostie.

Pseudo 3D Snake Pseudo 3D Snake

Nothing really exciting...

But I still enjoyed playing it. The rolling effect was very well done.

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

Excellent game

If only my PC could handle Portal... But I can always play this. You've done the game proud. Looking forward to more games in the future. Thanks for this one!

Matrix Rampage Matrix Rampage

For a first Flash game...

You have gone a great job. Obviously, some people aren't impressed, but you have used great quality sprites (Not sure if you have made them yourself or not) and kept to one graphic style instead of chopping and changing. I'm hoping to see more games like this. I trust you're not a one-trick-pony, so I doubt you'd not make more Matrix games. But maybe other films or games? I'd love to see a Resident Evil game like this. Good luck with upcoming projects, mate. So if you'll excuse me, I have to beat level 6.

AGE Darts AGE Darts

WHEY!

That's fucking mint. I want more games like this, you fucking tart.

Gaizka responds: